Last Updated: 18 April 2021
As Benjamin Franklin once said – “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Although I have yet to reach the level of consistently reading over fixed period of time (every day / every week), I do like to read occasionally – depends on my mood.
Below are the books I have read through so far, grouped by category and sorted by date read.
I will work on this section more in the future to perhaps also add my thoughts / review / recommendations on the book.
Format Examples: Author – Book Title (Year/Month read)
- Jack Canfield – How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be (2018/07)
- Ken Blanchard et. al. – The New One Minute Manager (2018/12)
- Simon Sinek – Start With Why (2020/04)
- Rik Rushton – The Power of Connection (2020/04)
- Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck (2020/10)
- Ken Mogi – The Little Book Of ikigai – (2020/11)
- Robert T. Kiyosaki– Rich Dad Poor Dad (2018/07)
- Tony Robbins et. al. – Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook (2018/09?)
- Thomas J. Stanley et. al. – The Millionaire Next Door (2020/10)
- Joel Greenblatt – The Little Book That Beats The Market (2021/02)
- Napolean Hill et. al. – Think and Grow Rich (2021/04)
And here are some of the other read-in-progress books that I am either still reading, or simply “gave up” 😛
- Benjamin Graham – The Intelligent Investor (Revised Edition) – I gave up… too technical
- Daniel Kahneman – Thinking, Fast and Slow – I gave up… too lengthy