As Benjamin Franklin once said - "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Although I have yet to reach the level of consistently reading over fixed period of time (every day / every week), I do like to read occasionally - depends on my mood.
Below are the books I have read through so far, grouped by category and sorted by date read.
I will work on this section more in the future to perhaps also add my thoughts / review / recommendations on the book.
Format Examples: Author - Book Title (Year/Month completed reading)
- Jack Canfield - How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be (2018/07)
- Ken Blanchard et. al. - The New One Minute Manager (2018/12)
- Simon Sinek - Start With Why (2020/04)
- Rik Rushton - The Power of Connection (2020/04)
- Mark Manson - The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck (2020/10)
- Ken Mogi - The Little Book Of ikigai - (2020/11)
- Michael D. Watkins - The First 90 Days (2021/08)
- Robert T. Kiyosaki- Rich Dad Poor Dad (2018/07)
- Tony Robbins et. al. - Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook (2018/09?)
- Thomas J. Stanley et. al. - The Millionaire Next Door (2020/10)
- Joel Greenblatt - The Little Book That Beats The Market (2021/02)
- Napolean Hill et. al. - Think and Grow Rich (2021/04)
- J. L. Collins - The Simple Path to Wealth (2023/01)
- Robert T. Kiyosaki- FAKE: Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets (2023/02)
And here are some of the other read-in-progress books that I am either still reading, or simply "gave up" 😛
- Benjamin Graham - The Intelligent Investor (Revised Edition) - I gave up... too technical
- Daniel Kahneman - Thinking, Fast and Slow - I gave up... too lengthy